Grooming can be a stress causing event for dogs. We at Miss E’s Animal Retreat understand this and will handle your dog with special care.
Here are a few tips to remember when dropping off your pet.
- Finding an Understanding groomer, one who will listen and attend to your pups needs.
- When relaxing at home, massage your pets ears and feet, these are their sensitive areas. Getting them use to stimulation will ease the process.
- Get them use to car rides. A ride anywhere can be anxious for any pet, so taking them on occasional rides will help ease this.
- Brushing at home helps maintain a healthy coat in between time and gets them use to the process.
- Stop by for a visit, pups can come in and sniff around and get a treat.
- Start grooming early and regularly! MOST IMPORTANT